Andreas

Von: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Mark Jenkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Antworten an: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]>
Datum: Montag, 14. September 2015 09:27
An: <[log in to unmask]>
Betreff: Re: [FSL] Artefacts in fMRI data

Hi,

It probably won't make a lot of difference in cases where you don't have much artefact, but you need to test that in order to know for sure.  If you try it on some cases of minimal artefact and see if there is much difference then that will let you decide whether it is worthwhile applying it to all 500 or just the ones where it will make a difference (e.g. 10 or so worst cases).

All the best,
Mark