Hi,
If in the Stats tab you select Fixed Effects, it should allow 2 inputs.
All the best,
Anderson

On 13 September 2015 at 01:56, SUBSCRIBE FSL Anonymous <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello, I am new to using FSL (been few weeks).  I'm using it on a macbook pro.

I completed the first-level analyses in FEAT 5.0.8 version, but when I go on to run higher-level stats, the minimum number of runs required is preset to at least 3; however, my task only has 2 runs, what can I do to get around this problem?

Another computer running in my lab has FSL 4.1.8 version installed on it, which allows any number of runs for higher-level analyses (but I can't always access it, so need to run this on my mac).  Will I need to change my installation version?  I'm not sure how to uninstall the version I have (5.0.8).

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!