So, apparently problem was in median calculation. Just in case someone else will want to run FIX with octave 4.0 here is the list of necessary changes:

Change corrcoef into corr in functions
featyretsjump.m
featuresagmasks.m
featuremotioncorrelation.m

The nth_element: n must be a scalar or a contiguous range error was caused by median function and might be specific to my octave version. It seems that median function when run from fix wasn't able to determine correct length of vector. The easiest workaround was:

in function featureclusterdist.m change from median to nanmedian.

宜しくお願い致します。

Sincerely,
Jarek Rokicki, Ph.D.

Integrative Brain Imaging Center (IBIC)
National Center of Neurology and Psychiatry (NCNP)
4-1-1 Ogawahigashi-chyo, Kodaira,
Tokyo 187-8551 Japan

TEL: +81-80-6628-5709

国立精神・神経医療研究センター