Hi Stephen,

It doesn't make much sense intuitively, but you should be able to run:

    feat design.fsf

Cheers,

Paul

On 10 September 2015 at 15:10, Stephen Towler <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi FSLers,

Given an existing MELODIC design.fsf file, is there a way to execute it from the command line to produce *exactly* the same products as if it had been loaded into the GUI and executed with the GO button? I would like to avoid using the GUI for launching large batches, especially over unreliable remote connections, but I also use custom scripts that parse the GUI by-products (html logs, etc.). Even using the GUI for serial launches via "Melodic job*ofHundreds.fsf" is less efficient than what I would like to do.

Hopefully I'm overlooking an obvious solution.  If not I can script it myself, accepting the risk that future MELODIC updates might break it.

Thanks!
Stephen