Hi Chirag,

I was actually thinking on the images (i.e., brain images). In any case, let's recap: you are saying that, using exactly the same input data, reversed t-contrasts are giving the same result. This is really impossible unless there's an error, or an F-test.

Perhaps the contrasts were flipped at the 1st level, and then again at the 2nd level? Then each flipping cancels the other.

Cheers,

Anderson