Nice to know. Thank you very much!

On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 3:52 AM, paul mccarthy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Cherry,

These files contain the output of each command executed in the dual_regression pipeline. The *.o* files contain standard output, and the *.e* files will contain any errors that occurred.

If nothing goes wrong, you can safely ignore/delete them. But they will be useful to track down issues when something does not work.

Cheers,

Paul