No, it is not complex data.  You have a phase *difference* volume (that is
the directory with the 32 DICOMs) and a magnitude volume for each of the
two separate TEs (that is the directory with the 64 DICOMs).

cheers,
-MH

--
Michael Harms, Ph.D.

Conte Center for the Neuroscience of Mental Disorders
Department of Psychiatry, Box 8134
660 South Euclid Ave.Tel: 314-747-6173
St. Louis, MO  63110Email: [log in to unmask]