Dear FSL experts,

I use a Siemens 3T prisma scanner, with the fieldmap sequence *fm2d2r (as far as I can understand from the dicom headers).
What I get from the scanner are two dicom directories. The first contains 32 dicoms, and the second 64. Using dcm2nii, the first seems to be a 64*64*32*1 phase image (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9ZeJP16yUWvU004N09aajkwaU0/view?usp=sharing), and the second a 64*64*32*2 magnitude image (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9ZeJP16yUWvOGRHTVVxVXctUXM/view?usp=sharing).

I tried to use FSL's online course to apply the B0 unwarping to my epi images, but I got stuck just at the beginning, when having to decide what kind of data do I have. Is this what the course refers to as 'complex data'?

I would really appreciate your help,
Thanks!
- Matan