From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Ashkan Faghiri <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, 3 September 2015 12:13
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [FSL]

Dear experts,

I have problem in my fMRI data analysis. in some of my cases I have activation outside or on the skull. after examination i saw that the problem is EPI brain extraction. so we decided to run bet on each individual volume separately. to do this first i ran fslsplit first, then bet ,and then fslmerge. i have some question regarding this method:

1- is this method correct?
2- should i do this for each subject, or only those with activation outside skull.
3- what is the problem for my subject? is this ghosting effect?

Thank you all,
Ashkan