From: FSL Library on behalf of Mark Jenkinson
Date: Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 4:42 AM
To: FSL Library
Subject: Re: [FSL] Brain extraction

Hi,

It is fine to do this, although it is unusual.
However, if it works then it is fine.

All the best,
Mark

From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Jon Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, 11 September 2015 14:32
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [FSL] Brain extraction

Hi FSL experts,
For some reasons "bet" tool is unable to remove the whole extra brain tissue even though I used very high threshold like (0.8)

Is it correct if I do bet on bet. In other words, is it correct if I do bet twice on the same image?
For example if I have structural images "image1" then after applying bet I will have "image1_brain" then can I do bet again on this image to get "image1_brain_brain" ?

Thank you