From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Anderson M. Winkler
Sent: maandag 21 september 2015 11:25
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] 3 x 2 x 3 within subject design

Hi Sandra,

I seems this design will end up being simpler than it seemed: since there is 1 hormone per visit, comparing visits is the same as comparing hormones. If you compute the differences A1 vs A2, B1 vs B2, B1 vs B3 and B2 vs B3 all at the first level FMRI, then a comparison between the two hormones + placebo on these 4 differences (COPEs) corresponds to this design in the GLM manual, i.e., the tripled t-test. It would be done then 4 times, at the 2nd level, one for each of the COPEs from the 1st level.

How does it sound?

All the best,

Anderson