From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Thomas Gisiger <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, 1 September 2015 18:46
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [FSL] reading FEAT version by command line

Hello FSL users,

I am working on a bash script that launches FEAT analyses automatically. For this to work for all the users in my group, I would need my script to read the FEAT version that is running on the machine of the user (so that is can then select the corresponding design.fsf template file). This is the information that is specified in the first line of the design.fsf file as e.g.:

# FEAT version number
set fmri(version) 6.00

Is there an on-line command, or a file in the fsl folder, that could give me that information? I looked on the forum, and also in
the fsl folder on my mac, but could not find anything helpful.

Thank you guys in advance for your help!
Cheers,
Thomas