Hi Jasmin,

This refers this thread:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=FSL;4e647748.1508

Sorry, I still don't understand what you need or are trying to do.
Randomise needs 4D files as inputs, not 3D volumes. Covariates go in the
design matrix, for a hypothesis test. What is the hypothesis that you'd
like to test? If there isn't one, maybe randomise isn't the correct tool
you need? Maybe fslmaths or fsl_glm could do it.

All the best,

Anderson