Just done our entries.

It’s the first time I have done them but I don’t think they come under JCQ.

I could be proved wrong

Sent: 23 September 2015 15:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: University Admissions Test Centre

Hi

Does anybody out there run the BMAT University Admissions exams I have been asked to become a test centre ready for the November exam if possible..

Just wondered do they come under JCQ rules and what pros and cons you may have

Thanks

Nancy Haigh

Deputy CIS Manager

Redcar and Cleveland College

Corporation Road

Redcar

TS10 1EZ

Direct Line: 01642 777194

RCC-EmailFooter-new

.

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This email represents the personal views of the sender and is therefore not necessarily the views of York College. The author has no authority or delegation to bind the College by this email and York College accepts no responsibility whatsoever for its contents. Please note that any email sent to addresses at York College may be monitored.

For further information, please visit http://its.yorkcollege.ac.uk/EmailUsagePolicy