Why don’t we all email JCQ and let them know the pressure we are under this year….it may help they may sort another paper out for this summer??

The more of us email the more impact!

Shirley

Sent: 22 September 2015 17:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: HIGH NUMBERS FOR GCSE SUMMER 16

Hear hear!

The more of us that push for the boards to offer more papers then hopefully they will bend to pressure and comply.  If they want to maintain the level and integrity of exams with such huge numbers then this will be the course they will have to take.

Julie

Julie Griffin I Examinations Co-ordinator

Room A204

Hempstead Road

Watford

Herts WD17 3EZ

Tel: 01923 812299

Fax: 01923 812058

Mobile: 07920 028390

Email: [log in to unmask]

The exams timetable and other examinations information can be found by going to iShare and selecting Exams Timetable from College Calendars and Events or by clicking on the link: http://teams.westherts.ac.uk/teams/exams/Lists/Exams%20Timetable/calendar.aspx

Please only print this email if absolutely necessary

WHC_Logo_non-Gradient_CMYK_under50kOutstandingLogo09-10_CMYK_50Colour-sm