Sent: 21 September 2015 09:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: exam cupboard supplier

Hi all

Hope you had a lovely weekend. I wonder if you’d mind sharing your supplier for your JCQ-approved secure storage. Our 3 tall cupboards are a little outdated and don’t have the required locking bars so I’m after replacing them with ones with built-in locking bars – I need an idea of cost and where you source these from please…

Exams Manager

National Centre Number 63459

Yeovil College | Mudford Road | Yeovil | BA21 4DR

( +44 (0)1935 845523

ü www.yeovil.ac.uk