Sent: 21 September 2015 09:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: exam cupboard supplier

Hi all
Hope you had a lovely weekend. I wonder if you'd mind sharing your supplier for your JCQ-approved secure storage. Our 3 tall cupboards are a little outdated and don't have the required locking bars so I'm after replacing them with ones with built-in locking bars - I need an idea of cost and where you source these from please...

Exams Manager
National Centre Number 63459
Yeovil College | Mudford Road | Yeovil | BA21 4DR
* +44 (0)1935 845523
? www.yeovil.ac.uk<http://www.yeovil.ac.uk/>