Sent: 17 September 2015 09:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: national success rates - FS English & maths

Hi Elaine

Speak to your MIS Department as they are available in Proachieve (if you have that software).

Regards
Lorna

Sent: 17 September 2015 09:43
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: national success rates - FS English & maths

Hi
Anyone know how to obtain the above?

Exams Manager
National Centre Number 63459
Yeovil College | Mudford Road | Yeovil | BA21 4DR
* +44 (0)1935 845523
ü www.yeovil.ac.uk<http://www.yeovil.ac.uk/>