Sent: 02 September 2015 15:20
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: GCSE Results

We don’t accept any external candidates, just our own students who have finished the previous academic year and who wish to re-sit maths or English GCSE, or A Level units.  We charge the same exam entry fee as for current students but add a £75.00 admin fee for each series entered for.

Regards

Paul King

Exams Officer,

Leyton Sixth Form College