Dear Sandie,

Thank you for your response! I will check in my college and if it is possible , I will be back to you. It is also possible to open a Facebook group and to upload our bios and list of interests.

Best,

Mila

*Professor Mila Schwartz*

Head of Language Department, MA Program
Department of Research and Evaluation Authority
Oranim Academic College of Education

2011 book: Current Issues in Bilingualism: Cognitive and Socio-linguistic
Perspectives http://www.springer.com/educat...uistics/book/978-94-007-2326-9
New 2013 book:Successful Family Language Policy: Parents, Children and
Educators in Interaction
 <http://www.springer.com/education+%26+language/book/978-94-007-7752-1>
http://www.springer.com/education+%26+language/book/978-94-007-7752-1?detailsPage=authorsAndEditors.