Dear Hein,

Here is some information on child bilingual acquisition studies. In particular, on studies carried out with bilingual twins. In this case the research has been carried out under chomskian generativist  framework.

·         Liceras, J. M., R. Fernández Fuertes, S. Perales, R. Pérez-Tattam and K. T. Spradlin. 2008. Gender and Gender agreement in the bilingual native and the non-native grammar a view from child and adult functional-lexical mixingsLingua 118(6): 827-851.

·         Fernández Fuertes, R. and J. M. Liceras. 2010. Copula omission in the English developing grammar of English/Spanish bilingual children. International Journal of Bilingual Education and Bilingualism 13(5), 525-551.

·         Liceras, J. M., R. Fernández Fuertes and A. Alba de la Fuente. 2012. Subject and copula omission in the English grammar of English-Spanish bilinguals: on the issue of directionality of interlinguistic influenceFirst Language 31(1-2): 88-115.

·         Álvarez de la Fuente and  Fernández Fuertes. 2015. Translation and Translanguaging in Multilingual Contexts Vol. 1:1 (2015) pp. 49–79.

Best wishes,

Teresa