Dear Colleagues,

Apologies for cross posting; I hope this event may be of interest: it is free but you will need to book a place.

Faculty of Education Health and Wellbeing

Promoting Inclusion, Communication & Wellbeing with People with Learning Disabilities

Wolverhampton Intellectual Disability Network (WIDeN)

Wednesday 16th September 2015
University of Wolverhampton, MC Building, Wolverhampton Campus

For more details see attached programme and this hyperlink.
http://www.wlv.ac.uk/about-us/our-schools-and-institutes/faculty-of-education-health-and-wellbeing/institute-of-psychology/conferences--events/promoting-inclusion-communication--wellbeing-with-people-with-learning-disabilities/

Stephanie

Dr Stephanie Brewster BMedSci(Hons), EdD, SFHEA
Senior Lecturer and Faculty Enabling Tutor
Room WA106
Phone 01902 323026
To book a meeting with me log on to SAMS http://fehwsams.wlv.ac.uk<http://fehwsams.wlv.ac.uk/>

Faculty academic office: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> (01902) 518934
University of Wolverhampton
Faculty of Education, Health and Well-being
Walsall Campus
Gorway Road
Walsall
WS1 3BD