Hi Helen,

I have found the Young Epilepsy team great help. They can offer advice on individual cases.

www.youngepilepsy.org.uk

Helpline: 01342 831342 (Monday to Friday 9-1pm)

Thanks,

Emma.

Emma Uden
Disability Adviser for FSE
Student Enabling Centre
University of Wolverhampton
Student Centre South

MI Building
Wulfruna Street
WV1 1LY

Availability: Tues/Weds/Thurs

Tel: 01902 323364
Fax:01902 321021

Welcome Programme - helping new students to settle in