Dear Graeme and Gabi,
(cc Cycling& Society JISC mailing list)

Re. the Cycling & Society annual symposium

Congratulations on a well-organised and very useful conference at Salford University and Manchester Town Hall. Very interesting and thought provoking speakers and talks, nice to meet some non-academics amongst the participants too.  I certainly enjoyed the vegetarian lunch served on the Monday - hope Tuesday's was just a nice!

A number of us at the University of Leeds - PhD students and Research Fellows - are interested in hosting and organising next year's Cycling & Society Symposium.  I'd like to have a chat with you both about what would be involved.  Please drop me a line to my personal email address to set up a chat, when you have time.

I don't know if the wider group of C&S researchers and mailing list members have a view on Leeds as the venue city, but I'd be happy to hear from all circulated about this.

Kind regards, Peter.

Peter Atkinson
PhD Research Student: Sustainable Transport Policy<http://www.its.leeds.ac.uk/research/groups/policy> Research Group
email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:@[log in to unmask]&body=NOTE:[log in to unmask]>