Well, it's  very small (30 staff), but my employers provide everything  I could reasonably want - drying room, bike shed, showers, C2W scheme participation,  support for cycle to work day. Don't  know  how they'd  feel about contact , and I'm  away to France (with bike) for two weeks. If  you're  interested  I'll ask when  i get back.

Ian Bradbury