Dear Amanda,

thanks for drawing my attention to your article, although it has slipped
down my mailbox.. Would you mind sending me your article as I lack the
database access? I am curious about the multitude ways of usage of bicycle
in urban environment and reasoning behind that and my wife being pregnant
(cycling till her 9th month) I would be thrilled to read about your
findings.

Many thanks in advance

best

Adam