Hi Priyan,  the next ccp4 update should have coot 0.8.2. It is in testing now. When reporting such problems mention your system and graphics card.
Marcin

On 15 Sep 2015 09:28, "Priyan" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi to everyone

 I am currently using COOT 0.8.1 packaged with CCP4 suite. I was trying to analyse few structures with ligands and the 2D picture comes up on the left corner. The moment I try to centre on any atom of the ligand, COOT freezes and starts responding very slowly. Can anyone suggest if its a problem with my installation or some missing library or something else.

Thank you all.
Priyan