Dear Group Members

Heavy metals seem to be a popular subject matter, as I have been asked by another University collaborator whether I could get access to heavy metal contaminated soils/waters, so they can be tested for treatability in some bench/pilot scale trials.

The ones of most interest are Chromium (COPR), Arsenic, Lead, Zinc, Cadmium and Mercury.

Some of those of you who responded to the last request and have sites with similar contamination, I will come back and ask, I will also provide a description of the previous project, which the academic is working on now.

Apologies for filling you inbox again, but it's hopefully all the for the good of the UK science base and will be published in due course.
Best Regards
Russell

Prof. Russell Thomas

BSc (Hons) PhD CBIOL MRSB MIENVSc CEnv MSCI MIGEM EngTech
Technical Director

Visiting Professor - University of Strathclyde, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering

Visiting Lecturer - University of Manchester, School of Earth, Atmospheric and Environmental Science

Kings Orchard,
1 Queen St, Bristol,
BS2 0HQ

Direct tel:        +44(0) 1179 306374
Switchboard:   +44(0) 1179 306200
Mob:                +44(0)7879 602509

www.wspgroup.co.uk<http://www.wspgroup.co.uk/>
www.pbworld.com<http://www.pbworld.com/>

Check out our Linkedin<https://www.linkedin.com/company/wsp-in-the-uk> page
Follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/WSP_UK>
Brownfield Briefing Awards 2014 for 'Best Conceptual Design' winner (Parsons Brinckerhoff)

Confidential
This message, including any document or file attached, is intended only for the addressee and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. Any other person is strictly prohibited from reading, using, disclosing or copying this message. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete the message. Thank you.

Parsons Brinckerhoff Ltd, Registered Office: Amber Court, William Armstrong Drive Newcastle upon Tyne NE4 7YQ.   Registration number 2554514 England and Wales.

P If possible, please consider saving paper by not printing your e-mail.

NOTICE: This communication and any attachments ("this message") may contain confidential information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized use, disclosure, viewing, copying, alteration, dissemination or distribution of, or reliance on this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, or you are not an authorized recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message, delete this message and all copies from your e-mail system and destroy any printed copies.