From: Contaminated Land Management Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David E Jackson
Sent: 16 September 2015 13:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: SQP or Not-SQP - that is the question?

Dear Group,
With the recent development and launch of various complimentary (and competing?) Suitably Qualified Person schemes by CLA:ire, SoBRA, (and SiLC) to "facilitate" passage of reports through the LA planning review process, I wonder whether any LA EHO/CLOs are now considering becoming an SQP?

Best wishes to all, David

IMPORTANT: This e-mail (including any attachments to it) is strictly confidential and intended solely for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed.  It may contain privileged, confidential or sensitive information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy or distribute it to any other person or take any action in reliance.  If you have received it in error, please notify your system manager and the sender as soon as possible and then delete it from your system.