For me Twitter is a great source. I tend to follow folk I’ve heard speak at a conference who have shared something I’ve found useful. Their tweets often alert me to conferences I wouldn’t otherwise have been aware of.

I’m also signed up to mailing lists for the user groups for the library technologies that support our service. Although this means you need to at least mention the technology I’m always surprised at how un-techie these conferences are.

Kind regards

Robin

Robin Armstrong Viner | Head of Collection Management

Library Collections, Information Services, University of Kent

Floor 2 East Extension, Templeman Library

Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, UK

Tel: +44 (0)1227 827649 | Fax: +44 (0)1227 823984

www.kent.ac.uk/library | @UKCLibraryIT