OK, so some of us have only spoken when we've been invited, but others are actively seeking opportunities for themselves or their colleagues to speak at conferences.

So my question is, what are your best sources of CFPs?

I'll give you my answer first this time, to get you started (pre-prepared last night as it's not as easy a question to answer as it sounds, somehow):

I'm lucky because there are very active mailing lists for Cataloguing and Rare Books, and so I see lots of CFPs that way. I'm also a member of various Facebook groups, which post links to CFPs amongst other things. Cataloguers engage with twitter a lot, so that's also a good source.

My top mailing lists for CFPs are:
LIS-BAILER (for academics in UK iSchools)
iSchools mailing list (for staff of the iSchools internationally)
EDUCAT (for educators in Cataloguing internationally)
The mailing list for the Institute of English Studies
LIS-RAREBOOKS (for people who work in rare books)

Some students have told me that they find LIS-LINK useful for CFPs

Word of mouth is still the most common way I hear about conferences - either an invitation pops in, or a link to a CFP

Anne