Hi Almudena,

you should be able to make a copy of your current model and copy it to the symmetry-related position. Then you can merge the two models.

All best - Andreas
On Tue 22 Sep 2015 at 13:03 Almudena Ponce Salvatierra <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear all,

I am currently working on a protein of which I have two copies in the AU. I have decent maps for tracing after phasing with TaBr. I have by now traced long stretches of my protein, but the problem is that one of the long stretches is in one of the copies, while the other one is in the second copy. I think the refinement would be much nicer by now if I could combine what I have for each copy.

The question is: Is there a way to copy the residue range I have now traced confidently for one copy, and place it where it should actually be in the other copy?

Thank you and best wishes

Almu

--
Almudena Ponce-Salvatierra
Macromolecular crystallography and Nucleic acid chemistry