The Street lab at Brandeis University is accepting applications for a postdoctoral researcher.  We are looking for a structural biologist and/or biochemist to join our team to reveal the molecular mechanisms of chaperone-assisted protein folding in the endoplasmic reticulum, with a focus on the Hsp90 class of chaperones. Our group uses diverse biophysical tools to study Hsp90’s structure/function and protein folding tools to study the substrates of Hsp90.

To apply please email a CV and a brief statement explaining your interest to [log in to unmask]

Best,
Timothy Street