How similar is this data set to the previously crystallised one?
I think you said there is no translation vector in the previous one so they can't be very similar.
Maybe it is time for experimental phases!
Eleanor

On 3 September 2015 at 21:47, Adrian Goldman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
This would be my feeling too - one real 21, a twin axis and pseudosymmetry. The standard perfect storm.

Sent from my iPhone