From: 100 Black Men of London [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of 100 Black Men of London
Sent: 20 September 2015 21:13

Mentor Training and Recruitment Workshop

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

 <http://s.rs6.net/t?e=9DlgkgKwH0M&c=1&r=1> Image removed by sender.

 <http://s.rs6.net/t?e=9DlgkgKwH0M&c=3&r=1> Image removed by sender.

 <http://s.rs6.net/t?e=9DlgkgKwH0M&c=4&r=1> Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

 <http://s.rs6.net/t?e=9DlgkgKwH0M&c=5&r=1> Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

 <http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Mentor-Training-and-Recruitment-Workshop.html?soid=1011133167140&aid=9DlgkgKwH0M#fblike> Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender. 100 Black Men of London

100 BMOL E-SHOT

Real men giving real time...

20th September 2015

Do you want to be a STRONG role model and be part of an award-winning team?

Image removed by sender.
 Train to be a Mentor

What does it take to be a great mentor? What are the skills you need to empower another person? Should you be firm or flexible? Should you lead them to what you know is the right decision or support them in whatever choice they make? Should you ever criticise or always be a cheerleader?

 Find out what it means to be a great mentor, and whether you have what it takes, as part of our series, TRAINING WITH THE 100. This will be an inspiring and interactive workshop where you will learn from our own mentors about some of the skills used on our acclaimed and accredited Community Mentoring Programme.

Please share among people you know who will have a positive influence on young people's lives.

 The training is completely FREE. No need to reserve a place, just turn up ready to learn new skills.

Saturday 26th September 2015

11am-3pm

@

Can Mezzanine Borough, 7-14 Great Dover Street, London SE1 4YR

How to get there:

Train

London Bridge Underground & National Rail Station

Tube

Borough (Northern Line - Bank Branch)

Click here to view map

Mentoring with the 100 BMoL

What they see is what they'll be!

Image removed by sender. 100 BMOA mirror image

CONTACT INFORMATION

 email: [log in to unmask]

phone: 0207 754 3550

web:  <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001_-019b8KYX4g2hl69MKNnw1ZrRGW7Z_ACdVKBPCjI6vNkY3EYIE5oIqzSD5PSDzNOqTvcalByIN6O4o2WbvVzn8s0mH_nYO7k3sFjlBKYtimBzdKstWWhPPUYAXBWSVm-oA-XaseRdJMH_8oNxdxfBqhoBCcRmfWss1BCLewMr0=&c=VbVFjddFy0AF7FzNoEjN04XeUD-pYAl6-Dx_OElKsbL2y-G360ZKfA==&ch=BvmemwUGle6cQKYXMrX9BLXPLx_o2VisNemwlloZQfPNGXDHIUQZcg==> http://www.100bml.org