Dear colleagues,

The second edition of our course "Geometrics Morphometrics in R" has just opened
registration. Basic knowledge of R is required.

Dates: January 18th-22nd, 2016.

Instructor: Dr. Julien Claude (Institut des Sciences de l’Évolution de
Montpellier, France), author of Morphometrics with R
(http://www.springer.com/us/book/9780387777894).

PLACE:  Facilities of the Centre de Restauració i Interpretació Paleontologica,
Els Hostalets de Pierola,  Barcelona (Spain).

Concepts in geometric morphometrics will be taught using a series of original
data sets and working in R for solving a series of tasks. The course will start
with an introduction to R and will rapidly go into shape analysis with
measurements, landmark data and outlines. The participants are welcome to bring
their own data and problems so that we may find R solutions.

Registration and more info:
http://www.transmittingscience.org/courses/gm/gm-in-r/
<http://www.transmittingscience.org/courses/gm/gm-in-r/>

PROGRAM: http://www.transmittingscience.org/courses/gm/gm-in-r/#Program

This course is organized by Transmitting Science, the Institut Català de
Paleontologia and the Centre de Restauració i Interpretació Paleontologica.

Please feel free to distribute this information between your colleagues if you
consider it appropriate.

With best regards

Soledad De Esteban Trivigno
Directora Académica