Dear Aldona,

My colleague China Shelton and I have written two articles about building flotation systems that recycle water using a hand-pump. We've included part lists, measurements, and many photos.

https://www.academia.edu/388894/The_Hand-Pump_Flotation_System_A_New_Method_for_Archaeobotanical_Recovery

https://www.academia.edu/1077786/Recovering_Macrobotanical_Remains_Current_Methods_and_Techniques

I hope these might help you! Best wishes,

Chantel