I have just posted a summary of the feedback and comments from a session I ran at the ALT-C conference on the design of the student app.

http://analytics.jiscinvolve.org/wp/2015/09/28/student-app-design-what-do-you-think/

We have now agreed the specification for the first release (March 2016), the aim was to keep it focussed on doing one thing well. I will add further details and the final wireframes to look at soon.

For those of you coming to the next network meeting on the 19 Oct in Bradford there will be a chance to see more in the final session at 15:15.

Bye

Paul

Jisc

Paul Bailey
Co-design Manager

M 07854 962876
Skype p.bailey
One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA

jisc.ac.uk

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 882 5529 90. Jisc’s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800. jisc.ac.uk