Dear all
We are reviewing the way we recruit disabled candidates. Some of my colleagues are keen that we ask candidates if they wish to be considered under this Scheme - currently we just advertise the symbol and short-list disabled candidates who  meet the essential criteria.
If you hold the above symbol can you please:
1.Advise whether you then specifically ask candidates if they want to be considered under the Two Tick Scheme?
2.  Do you ask candidates if their details can be disclosed to the Chair and possibly the panel e.g. if they require reasonable adjustments and if so when would you disclose and have you wording that you include in applications.
Many thanks
Hilary

Hilary Lowe
Equality and Diversity Manager
Human Resources
Room G23A
London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
Keppel Street
London WC1E 7HT

tel:  + 44 (0) 20 7927 2644