To my knowledge, we don’t have any lawyers or attorneys in our membership.  I could be wrong, but just don’t know.   Here is a wonderful young man who is very aware of and uses theatre and improv in his law practice and is now delivering 13 podcast interviews in 12 days with various people who are masters of presenting.  Below is an email blast about his podcasts.  What is the membership’s thoughts on inviting an attorney?  I don’t want to ask him before I query you all.  Your thoughts?

Thanks,

Leslie

"Emotion In The Courtroom" is a podcast designed to help trial lawyers "bring the life back to the law" by making a positive connection with jurors so that they will be open to our arguments. It is also designed to help tax professionals simplify "tax speak" so that it can be easily understood by a lay audience.

Each week, Mike interviews some of today's most successful public speakers, lawyers, and members of the theater arts community who share their wisdom and insights on how to master stage presence and dramatic techniques in the courtroom, and the boardroom, in order to present, persuade, and prevail.