From: Olivia Sagan [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 2. september 2015 10:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: call for papers

Hello,

I wondered whether you could put out a call for contributors across you network, for an anthology I am editing?

I attach it here in both word and pdf form,

Do let me know if there is anything else you require,

Regards,

Olivia

OLIVIA SAGAN PhD MBACP CPsychol AFBPsS SFHEA

Academic Co-ordinator Psychology

See details of ‘Thou Art’ the project, the film and the book: Narratives of Art Practice and Mental Wellbeing: Reparation and Connection:

http://www.routledgementalhealth.com/articles/olivia_sagan_on_the_research_behind_narratives_of_art_practice_and_mental_w/

Bishop Grosseteste University

Lincoln

LN1 3DY

Bishop Grosseteste University values people and promotes equal opportunity. The information contained in this E-mail is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. Access to this E-mail by anyone other than the intended recipient is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the E-mail or any part of its contents or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the Postmaster at [log in to unmask] or telephone the IT Services Helpdesk on 01522 583666. As Bishop Grosseteste University cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this E-mail or attachments, we recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use.