Hi Andrew

I will be going to Vienna.  Though I am going with my one-year-old so you would probably not want to share accommodation with us!

My project Migrant Steps/Göçmen Adımlar won a jury prize:
http://walk21vienna.com/?dg_voting_submission=gocmen-adimlar-migrant-steps <http://walk21vienna.com/?dg_voting_submission=gocmen-adimlar-migrant-steps>
Many thanks to the list for sharing the event!

All best
Göze