I don't think Bristol's Phedex agents are down:
in:
https://cmsweb.cern.ch/phedex/debug/Activity::QualityPlots?graph=quality_all&entity=dest&src_filter=.*&dest_filter=T2_UK_SGrid_Bristol&no_mss=true&period=l7d&upto=&.submit=Update
out:
https://cmsweb.cern.ch/phedex/debug/Activity::QualityPlots?graph=quality_all&entity=dest&src_filter=T2_UK_SGrid_Bristol&dest_filter=.*&no_mss=true&period=l7d&upto=&.submit=Update

(not sure if it's only visible to CMS), but it's basically all green and has been for days.
I'd go with forgotten ticket.

On 10 August 2015 at 16:18, Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello everybody!
As usual for the second review in the month I'm suffering from "ticket blindness" as I recover from reading all of the UK tickets in the previous week. So my apologies if I miss any issues, or end up repeating myself from last week.

T'Other VO Nagios looks alright at time of writing.
https://vo-nagios.physics.ox.ac.uk/nagios/cgi-bin/status.cgi?host=all&servicestatustypes=16&hoststatustypes=15

Squinting into GGUS, I see 24 Open UK tickets. The one's that catch my eye are:

Tier 1
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=115512 (5/8)
An interesting ticket - where a banned user is still banned after moving to LHCB from Biomed (no, he's not called Heinz). In Progress (6/8)

Bristol
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=115565 (7/8)
Bristol's phedex agents are down, and have been for a few days. I might have dreamt this, but thought that the Bristol Phedex service might not be hosted at Bristol, especially after RALPP had a similar ticket (115566) at the same time.  Assigned (7/8)

Manchester
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=115504 (ROD Ticket)
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=115399 (Wiki Ticket)
Both these tickets look like they can be closed.

https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=115525 (5/8)
Atlas deletion errors after a a disk server fell over- nothing wrong with the ticket handling, but Alessandra brings up a point that always niggles me - the emphasis on the total number of transaction errors and not the number of affected unique files. In progress (8/8)

QMUL
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=114573 (23/6)
LHCB ticket sparked by those IPv6 problems. Still no word from Vladimir; Raja - could you comment? I suspect there's been plenty of room for LHCB jobs in QM's (and everyone else who mainlines atlas jobs) queues this weekend. Waiting for reply (21/7)

That's all folks. Catch you tomorrow!
Matt

--
Sent from the pit of despair