Hello all,
I hope the weather is treating you all as well as it is up here in the
not-grim-at-all North. Now to cloud your Monday with tickets!

...and firefox crashes, taking my selection of tickets with it. Booo. As
I rush to start over this might make this week's review a little bit not
good.

29 Open UK Tickets today.

TIER 1
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=114992 (10/7)
It looks like this CMS transfer problem ticket can be closed after a
user update last week, which reported enabling multiple streams solved
the initial failures. In progress (13/8)

EFDA-JET
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=115676 (assigned)
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=115448 (in progress, but empty)
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=115496 (in progress, but
might not be a site problem).
Jet have 3 biomed tickets, 2 of which are looking a little neglected.

CAMBRIDGE
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=115655 (12/8)
John rightfully asks why does a lengthy but very scheduled downtime set
off a ROD alarm. Other then that it'll be worth "on-holding" this ticket
whilst the unrighteous red flag fades. In progress (17/8)

LIVERPOOL
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=114248 (10/6)
This Sno+ ticket looks like it needs some chasing up, no news for nearly
2 months. In progress (21/7)

And that's the only ones I can remember that I wanted to look at. As
usual let me know if I missed ought.

Cheers,
Matt