Hi Raul,

IMO, the proper process, for any new requirement of any kind, should be:
Proposal (e.g. RFC), Impact assessment, Implementation, Test,
Acceptance, Rollout (with peer discussions right through. ) In this
case, I consider it to be poised somewhere between "Test, Acceptance,
Rollout".

And yes, we should pass this through security, as part of the assessment.

Cheers,

Steve

--
Steve Jones                             [log in to unmask]
Grid System Administrator               office: 220