Hi SPMers,

I have a couple of questions about parametric modulators. I'd appreciate thoughts about any/all of them :-)

1) When entering a parametric modulator at the first-level, where I have one condition with 10 onsets, am I expected to have 10 parametric modulator values? (ie one per onset)?  The PM values I want to enter are behavioural performance values, and indeed I have 1 performance value per onset, so logically this would make sense, I am just not sure what the program expects.

2) Can I use raw behavioural performance scores as covariates? These performance scores are all numbers between 0 and 1. Or is some adjustment to the values advised?

3) MOST IMPORTANTLY: What's the difference between adding behavioural performance as a parametric modulator, and adding it as a regressor?

Thanks in advance,
Joelle