Dear Enrique,

If you do imaging source reconstruction or use the 'IMG' option in DCM, SPM will generate a -mat file whose name starts with 'SPMgainmatrix...'. You can replace the lead fields in this file with your own and re-run the analysis. For analyses using single dipoles it is not possible to replace the lead field as it is computed on the fly.

You can use your own surfaces in GIfTI format via the batch tool 'Head model specification'->'Meshes'->'Mesh source'->'Custom meshes'

Your own electrode location files can be loaded via the 'Prepare' tool. See the manual for details.

Best,

Vladimir