Hi all,

I'm doing data analysis for perfusion ASL images using SPM12

I finished all the processing steps using FSL to get the spatially normalized images, and ran the paired t-test comparing group 1 of images (following TMS session) to group 2 (baseline images)

My question is regarding the p corrected values under (peak level) in SPM, what does these values represent? (the values were <0.05)
What does the z-score represent?

What is this (Ke) value column under (cluster level) representing?

Should I include both values (cluster level and peak or voxel level) in the final analysis?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Mohanad