Hi Donald - I know this may seem rather obvious, but could you tell me where in the bottom left of the table is the minimum cluster size that has a cluster corrected p-value less than 0.05? Is this the same thing as the 'extent threshold k = 0 voxels' that I see at the bottom left of the table? I expect this is because I put in 0 under the extent threshold in the results tab.

Also, how can I cluster FDR from the table? And what is FDR? I only see in the results table a FDRp value and FDRc?

I'm attaching a screenshot of my results table for reference.

Thanks and apologize for my extensive questioning :-P
Joelle