Hi Rita,

That’s surprising. (I infer from your message that this is an fMRI study?). Would you like to email me one of your models and I’ll investigate?

Best,

From: Rita Elena Loiotile [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 19 August 2015 23:19
To: Zeidman, Peter <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SPM] DCM search + optimise buttons

Hmm.  Sorry, this is not an auspicious start.  I formed a fully connected model (excluding the unreasonable connections), estimated using time-series, checked the explained variance for curiosity (65%), and then tried "optimise".  It output the following and then crashed:

initial search (1):100%

searching (1):100%

7 out of 21 free parameters removed

initial search (1):100%

searching (1):100%

3 out of 14 free parameters removed

initial search (1):100%

searching (1):100%

0 out of 11 free parameters removed

spm_eeg_render: unknown mesh format!

I'm not sure why it would be calling an eeg named function.  I don't think I have done anything to make it think I was using eeg data.  Btw, I am using the most recent update of SPM.